Are you passionate about the candidate experience? Like solving big, complex, problems at scale? Not afraid to try something that's never been done before? And looking to work with others whose standards are as high as yours? Amazon's Recruiting Operations team is the place for you!
As an Amazon Customer Excellence System (ACES)
Sr PM, Process Excellence - TA, you will be responsible for identifying opportunities increase the efficacy and efficiency of the WW Ops acquisition organization, always with an eye toward improving the experience of candidates and team members. "Identifying" opportunities is just the first step, however, as Sr PM, Process Excellence - TA exhibit a high degree of ownership in delivery of solutions by partnering with the WW Ops talent acquisition Project Management Office, Recruiting Products & Services team, and other stakeholders.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead design and development of strategic processes
- Work with project managers, business leaders, tech teams and others to drive critical business initiatives
- Develop, implement and govern KPIs reporting for the portfolio of programs, providing visibility to the milestones and performance across all projects
- Provide oversight and guidance to cross-functional project teams, planning and executing complex projects across multiple stakeholders to enable the launch of new projects and processes
- Support global project teams to improve our processes, providing project intervention and coaching
- Manage multiple simultaneous projects requiring frequent communication, organization/time management and problem solving skills